Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera Juice
Use externally for skin irritations and burns. Apply as a lotion for sunburn. Internally it both cleanses, stimulates and/or soothes the digestive tract.
As a listed ingredient in James Wong's 'ALOE & SLIPPERY ELM ANTISEPTIC POULTICE' recipe from his book 'Grow Your Own Drugs - a year with James Wong'.
Avoid During Pregnancy
Herbs taken in theraputic dosages should be checked for safety and use during pregnancy and breast feeding in consultation with a qualified herbal practitioner. This herb should not be used internally during pregnancy unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist trained in the appropriate use of these substances.
- An excellent digestive tonic, also helps soothe and cool the skin.
How to Use:
To use externally - wipe over the affected area of skin using cotton wool.
For internal use - take up to 15ml per dose twice a day to improve health of the gastrointestinal system.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery