Botanical name - Propolis cerarn
Propolis is produced by bees to seal and protect the hive, and has naturally antiseptic properties. Suitable for use in cosmetics and as a mouthwash.
1:10 ratio, 90% alcohol
Never found ecchinacea did anything for me and then I came across this little bottle. rnrnIt doesn't have any directions (like many of Neal's yards preparations) but if you ask behind the counter for their product book it suggest 10 drops a day in water. It tastes like drinking tea tree but it really works and I take it for a month once or twice a year as a preventative. rnrnBut good to gargle with if you are poorly already.
Bottle has no directions for use. I bought it as a treatment/ preventive for colds and sore throats.Do I put it in water( hot/ cold) and gargle. How many drops etc I hoped your website might tell me
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery