- Product Details
- 3 Reviews
- Size 100g
- PLU 7010
- Product Buying Options
This organic cocoa butter deeply moisturises excessively dry or damaged skin, and can help prevent stretch marks. This natural nourishing botanical is obtained through the traditional method of hot pressing.
• Excellent for stretch marks
• Ideal for dry, problem and mature skin.
• Highly emollient and deeply moisturising
• Easily absorbed
How to use:
Take a little cocoa butter and warm it between your hands to warm and melt it. Massage gently into skin as required.
Due to the solid nature of this product, it is mainly used as an ingredient when making cosmetics as it melts between 30-35 degrees.
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery