This organic cocoa butter deeply moisturises excessively dry or damaged skin, and can help prevent stretch marks. This natural nourishing botanical is obtained through the traditional method of hot pressing.
• Excellent for stretch marks
• Ideal for dry, problem and mature skin.
• Highly emollient and deeply moisturising
• Easily absorbed
How to use:
Take a little cocoa butter and warm it between your hands to warm and melt it. Massage gently into skin as required.
Due to the solid nature of this product, it is mainly used as an ingredient when making cosmetics as it melts between 30-35 degrees.
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
This is a pure product so it's going to be thick and crumbly! However what I do is leave it on the radiator as with all Neal yards products come in glass bottles or jars ( always an indication that your going to get a beautiful product), then it melts into an oil. Voila!! it's ready to go! My skin always feels so silky and smooth after. I have also decided to mix other oils into it, just to give it that extra boost! rnDon't miss out just because your worried about heating a product! Just try it!!
This is an amazing find. Natural cocoa butter as it's meant to be. This is a raw ingredient and natural cocoa butter is extremely hard and often crumbly. It is not like a cream or even as soft as coconut oil (as mentioned by another reviewer). You do have to melt it down to use it, I use it as a raw ingredient to make my own creams and balms. Fantastic.
I am sure this cocoa butter is good when you can get it soft enough to use. The only way I have been able to use it is to heat it up. I expected it to be like coconut oil which you warm in your hands but unfortunately not...Response from NYR on 19.10.16 'We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the texture of the cocoa butter. This is generally used as an ingredient to make other creams and balms due to its melting point. Please do contact us here at customer services so that we can help you further. Our email is email@example.com'
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery