Detox Toning Oil
Detox Toning Oil
This toning oil is a detoxifying blend of cleansing lemon, stimulating black pepper and rejuvenating frankincense. Warming and strengthening, with regular use it can help to eliminate toxins from your body while stimulating and helping to improve your overall skin tone.
- Stimulates and improves skin tone
- Helps to eliminate toxins from your body
- A blend used for lymphatic drainage by Aromatherapists
How to use:
Massage into your skin daily, concentrating on areas you want to improve. Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage vigorously into your body. For best results, use after a bath or shower, or after body brushing.
Warnings: For external use only.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients.
This is a vegan product.
This oil smells lovely and soaks into the skin nicely. I think the only downside is that if you do your whole body, the bottle would only last about 6 uses. Its quite expensive.
What an amazing oil! And it smells so gorgeous. It nourishes the skin and leaves an incredible scent. I simply love it.
Great value for money. Would award 5 stars if a larger size available. Would be great to have a 'sister' product to use with it.nI used this prior to being pregnant on my thighs to aid water retention during my menstrual cycle. I have now found out from Neal's Yard (NY) that it is safe to use during pregnancy. I wish I'd have known earlier as this would have cut down a lot on water retention in my legs ( I am now 39 weeks).nNY were kind enough to list products to avoid during pregnancy when I queried this one. I'm looking forward to using the baby products once my little girl arrives.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery