NEW Amaya Diffuser
NEW Amaya Diffuser
A stylish combination of beautifully hand-cut bamboo and a cream ridged ceramic cover, the Amaya Diffuser adds a touch of class and style to any home. Simply choose your desired setting, sit back and let your mind be transported away as an aromatherapy infused fine mist fills the room. If you'd prefer, the diffuser can be used as a night light, with a soft white light gently shining through the cream cover.
- 120, 160 or 180 minute mist setting
- Made from sustainably-sourced bamboo, certified by the FSC
- Night mode
- Easy to clean
- No heat, so no essential oil degradation
- No naked flame or smoke
- Auto shut off safety feature
How to use:
Just add water and a few drops of your favourite essential oils and aromatherapy blends
Measurements: Ø130mm x (h)185mm, 110ml water capacity
We advise you to empty and rinse the water tank of your diffuser and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil. This is because essential oils, especially citrus oils*, may cause damage to the disc if left in the water tank. This type of damage is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
*Essential oils to take care with are: Bergamot, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Eucalyptus Lemon, Petitgrain, Lemongrass and Melissa.
*All of our Aromatherapy Blends contain citrus except for De Stress and Vitality.
I was really looking forward to a stylish diffuser, but I am disappointed to find that the picture on the website isn't accurate. The button controls are on the front of the wood base and you can't turn the item to hide these as the cord then shows at the back. The buttons spoil the look of the diffuser and there are 3 LED's that can't be turned off between them. Also on the second use the unit has started to make a sound of trickling water. I am hoping that I will be able to return the item...Response from NYR on 30.11.16 'We’re sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Amaya diffuser. Our web team are updating the image to provide a more accurate depiction of the buttons. Please do contact us to discuss how we can help you further with an exchange. Our email address is email@example.com'
Bought this yesterday after being given some vouchers, it was simple to start up, just fill to the water line - add some drops of your favourite oils and switch on. I like the one hour timer facility, much better for me than tea lights and ceramic burners which tend to get gunked up with oils. It does make an operational sound (whirring not loud) whilst in operation but some calming music will override that. The light function is restful.rnrnLooks great, simple to use, very effective diffuser.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery