Latin Name: Juniperus communis
Steam distilled from the dried, crushed fruit of the pepper vine and twigs.
- Astringent and detoxifying
- Circulation boosting
- Toning and clarifying the skin.
Blends well with cedarwood, lemon and black pepper.
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath.
Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil.
Vaporisation: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream.
Please note that essential oils, particularly those that are citrus based, can corrode diffusers over time. Damage caused in this way is not covered by your manufacturer’s warranty. We advise you to empty and rinse the water tank of your diffuser and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil.
Country of Origin: France
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery