This uplifting oil has a beautiful citrusy scent and is steam distilled from the grass. Uplifting and zesty, it’s great for helping to relieve tiredness and fatigue by giving you a natural energy boost.
- Key benefit: Energising
- Latin name: Cymbopogon nardus
- Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Blends beautifully with: lime, orange and peppermint
How to use:
Bath & Shower
Inhale the aromatic stream while your skin absorbs all the benefits of the oil. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, full fat milk or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
A natural air freshener, this technique creates an energising ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, using essential oils in an aroma diffuser or burner helps to create an ambiance and set a mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin or if applying to the face, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
Warning: Use in moderation on the skin as can be irritant.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery