This cleansing and refreshing oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves of French lavender. Naturally soothing, it’s calming for your body, mind and wellbeing.
- Key benefit: Relaxing
- Latin name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Country of origin: France
- Blends beautifully with: clary sage and marjoram
- Suitable for children over 2 years old
How to use:
Bath & Shower
Inhale the aromatic stream while your skin absorbs all the benefits of the oil. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, full fat milk or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
Relaxes your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles. For adults, use up to 15 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 6 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a relaxing ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
I bought this recently...the smell was absolutely and utterly awful. Not like lavender at all...Response from NYR on 29/08/17...Thank you for your feedback and we're really sorry to hear of your disappointment with our essential oil. Please do contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com if you would like to discuss this further and so that they can arrange an alternative for you.
I love using the lavender essential oils, particularly in a bath, to help with headaches and general stress and anxiety. But I was looking for a way I could conveniently use them while on the go. In a moment of dire need during a bad headache I visited a Neals Yard on my lunch break and the super lovely lady who helped me made me up a roller ball of lavender and Rosemary essential oils mixed with almond oil for only £6.50! It is now an absolute essential for me at work and while travelling.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery