Latin name: Lavandula angustifolia
Steam distilled from the flowers and leaves.
- Cleansing and refreshing
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory effect on skin, body and mind.
Suitable for children over 2 years old. Blends well with Clary Sage & Majoram.
How To Use:
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath.
Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil.
Vaporisation: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream.
Country of Origin: France
I love using the lavender essential oils, particularly in a bath, to help with headaches and general stress and anxiety. But I was looking for a way I could conveniently use them while on the go. In a moment of dire need during a bad headache I visited a Neals Yard on my lunch break and the super lovely lady who helped me made me up a roller ball of lavender and Rosemary essential oils mixed with almond oil for only £6.50! It is now an absolute essential for me at work and while travelling.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery