Latin name: Cinnamomum camphora
Key action: Energising
Distilled from the leaves and twigs of the same tree that camphor is distilled from, ho leaf is both stimulating and relaxing to the mind. It also has antiseptic properties. Blends well with bergamot, geranium and vetiver.
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil Vaporisation: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream
Country of Origin: China
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery