This sweet and sensual oil is extracted from the Egyptian night-flowering jasmine. It’s hand-picked at dawn, long before the delicate flowers release their heady aroma. Deeply nourishing for the skin, it also helps to boost self-confidence and sensuality.
- Key benefit: Uplifting
- Latin name: Jasminum officinale
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Blends beautifully with: black pepper, bergamot and frankincense
- Comes in a 10ml bottle and contains 2.5ml of oil
How to use:
Bath & Shower
Inhale the aromatic stream while your skin absorbs all the benefits of the oil. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, full fat milk or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
Relaxes your body and uplifts your mood while helping to ease aching muscles. For adults, use up to 15 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 6 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates an uplifting ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
I bought this online and collected in store but when I opened the bottle at home I was very disappointed. There is virtually no smell at all. How can jasmine not smell of anything ? It should be one of the most wonderful smells in the world ! Very surprised that this managed to get past Neal's Yard quality control.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery