Goodnight Pillow Mist
Goodnight Pillow Mist
“It’s so effective it worked almost immediately” Rosie Underwood, OK! Magazine, Fashion and Beauty Director
Prepare to say goodnight with this deeply relaxing mist. Proven to improve your sleep from the first night, a therapeutic blend of organic essential oils promotes a sense of calm for a more restful night.
- Feel deeply relaxed & wake up refreshed
- Creates a sense of calm for a more restful night
- Tranquil blend of organic essential oils
- Soothing, restful and de-stressing
- Improve your sleep from the very first night
- 81% found Goodnight Pillow Mist helped calm and relax
- 74% found Goodnight Pillow Mist aids a peaceful night’s sleep
- 71% would recommend Goodnight Pillow Mist to someone with sleep issues
- 69% fell asleep quicker
*Based on consumer trials on 100 participants
How to use: Best before bedtime. Spritz 1-3 pumps around the room and over the pillow.
Warnings: Contains limonene ((+/-)-1-Methyl-4-(1-methylvinyl)cyclohexene) and vetiverols. May produce an allergic reaction.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Levulinic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Magic ingredients. The smell is soothing and comforting and sleep is soon with you.
I could not understand why, every morning, my eyes were glued together and watering since I started using the pillow mist. I thought at first it was an allergy. When I stopped the pillow mist, washed my pillow case, my eyes were fine. This has something quite poisonous in it. I hope my eyes are not permanently damaged...Response from NYR on 02.08.17 'We’re really sorry to hear that the pillow mist is not suitable for you, and we would like to investigate this further. Please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss this.'
This is the catalyst to my sweet dreams. Feels extremely comfy and good after applying on my pillow and good sleep guaranteed
I have to say I did wonder if this would work but I had to try something. I bought it for my daughter who has trouble sleeping and after the first time of using it she said her sleep had improved. She has now used it for four nights and the fourth night was as good as the first. Thank you Neal's Yard.
Wonderful improved my sleep 100%. Just spray my pillow and I am off to sleep. Can't ask for more.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery