Rosehip Oil is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, which promote the production of the prostaglandins involved in tissue healing and regrowth. The fatty acids also help to promote cellular development and collagen synthesis, which is important for keeping skin smooth and supple.
- Encourages growth and repair of skin tissue
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishes skin ageing signs
- Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids
Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*.
*Organically produced. Made with 100% organic ingredients.This is a vegan product.
First, I was a bit sceptical about the idea of using oil on my combination skin prone to breakouts, especially around the jaw line. I was told that this oil is particularly good for acne scars that tend to linger for a long time after a spot is already gone. I also noticed that loads of cult products on the market use rosehip as their staple ingredient so I thought it must be worth trying it on its own. I'm so pleased I got convinced! It's a very dry oil so it doesn't leave you with an oily film after application like most oils do, it rather adds a nice radiance to the skin and gets absorbed really quickly. It moisturises beautifully which is a real relief since I'm also prone to dry patches. I used to just apply richer moisturises in these dry areas (like my chin) but the creams often used to leave my skin a bit congested. Rosehip oil doesn't do it at all, it seems to wonderfully moistirise my skin deeply without clogging the pores. I like to use palmarosa moisturiser on top during the day or I just add a bit of rosehip oil to the cream in my palm, mix and apply it together. The only thing to bare in mind is that rosehip oil has a fairly short expiry date, which means that I just keep it in a dark cuppboard, not sure whether that's the best thing to keep it at its best. I also recommend getting a pump from NYR store, it works perfectly with it and I'd imagine that it also protects it from going off too quickly, since you don't have to open the bottle each time. I hope NYR will never discontinue this brilliant oil!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery