a two night stay for two in the
idyllic 17th Century
near beautiful Ross-on-Wye
In association with Alastiar Sawday's Special Places to Stay
"Rooms are soothingly elegant with beams,
fireplaces and stained-glass windows"
Competition closes: 11th October 2012
Enjoy sumptuous breakfasts with locally sourced and home-grown ingredients, including freshly picked fruit, home baked bread, Gloucester Old Spot sausages and delicious local honey, courtesy of your hosts Liz and John.
The village location is close to the natural delights of the Forest of Dean, the Brecons and Symonds Yat, if you can tear yourself away from the stunning house and gardens.
Sawday's is dedicated to promoting the joys of independent travel. They have about 5,000 places across the UK and Europe and are proud of their eclectic range of holiday homes, B&Bs, hotels, and inns. Every Sawday's place has been inspected and selected. What makes each place 'special' varies hugely, but common to all are owners whose personality, friendliness and local knowledge ensure a memorable stay.
The competition has now closed
Thank you for your entry
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.nealsyardremedies.com during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
13. Neither the Promoter, Neal's Yard Remedies, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
14. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
15. The winners' names and county will be available after the closing date by sending an SAE to Neal's Yard Remedies, Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4EU, United Kingdom.
16. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
17. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is to win a 2 night stay at Granton House Bed and Breakfast in Ross-on-Wye, courtesy of Alastair Sawday's. The winner should book their stay directly with Granton House, subject to availability. The prize includes a double room for 2 people for 2 nights plus breakfast, to be taken by 30th September 2013. All other meals, transport and other costs are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
2. This prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Neal's Yard Remedies, Sawday's, Canopy & Stars and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
3. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4. Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
7. The closing date is Midnight 11th October 2012. The prize draw will take place within 72 business hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
8. Entry is exclusively via www.nealsyardremedies.com
9. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
10. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.