Why Choose Our Pure Organic
- No harsh chemicals or skin irritating synthetic fragrances
- Gentle mineral filters - no oxybenzone
- UVA & UVB protection
- UVA rays cause skin ageing & wrinkles UVB rays cause sunburn
Both cause cancer
- Hypoallergenic ideal for sensitive skin
- Rich in essential fatty acids
- Feeds your skin as it protects
- Incredible luxurious texture
- Water resistant
Making Sense of SPF
Just what do those numbers really mean?
Sun Protection Factor (SPF) indicates a sunscreen’s ability to block UVB radiation, telling us how much longer we can stay in the sun before we start to go red.
Time before burning with bare skin x SPF = Time before burning with sunscreen on
How much UVB is blocked?
- SPF 15 blocks 93% of UVB
- SPF 30 blocks 97% of UVB
- SPF 50 blocks 98% of UVB
A sunscreen cannot block 100% of UVB