Discover a whole new world of healthy nutrition, wellbeing and vitality
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda offers 4 star accommodation as well as a luxury spa offering a range of Neal's Yard Remedies signature treatments to help you unwind and relax. Headed by Daphne Lambert, experienced Nutritionist and Medicinal Chef, Daphne cultivates the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to rethink our relationship with food.
Included in the retreat package is:
- Educational nutrition focused workshops
- Practical cookery workshops focusing on seasonal, local produce
- Detoxifying spa treatment using Neal's Yard Remedies products
- Morning yoga or meditation
- Visit to local organic farm
- Visit to local country house with culinary gardens and natural eco swimming pool
- All meals - breakfast, lunch and 3 course evening meals
- Heated pool, peaceful gardens and local beach
- Use of sauna, steam room and pool 2015
For a detailed itinerary for the Retreat please click here
2015 Retreat Dates 18th - 25th April • 3rd - 10th October
The retreat will be structured to include morning activities and workshops followed by optional afternoon trips and free time to enable you to learn, relax and enjoy a wonderful week.
Also available to tempt you or a partner/ travelling companion if they're not taking part in the retreat: spa suite and treatment rooms, bikes, golf course with PGA golf pro and other sports.
|Prices per person per week||Two sharing||Single occupancy|
|Standard Double/Twin (with sea or garden views)||£1,495||£1,761|
*Prices exclude flights, insurance, additional spa treatments and sports.
"The tutor is incredibly knowledgeable, clear, informative and an expert in her field. I feel honoured to have spent so much time with her".
To ensure we’re able to give all our guests the best possible experience, we have kept numbers to a minimum,
so book early to secure your place. For more information, or to book:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 020 3119 5904